Portrait & Lighting Studio Introduction.
Learn how to create Stunning Portrait’s and Headshot’s by working
with a Professional Model and creative use of studio lighting,
including using studio backgrounds and props.
Overall Course Content.
The Course includes planning the shoot selecting of backgrounds,
lighting and including lighting options.
- Understanding Studio lighting Equipment.
- Setting up your camera for studio use.
- Planning the shoot ideas and content.
- Planning the studio set and lighting.
- Briefing the Model.
- 2 hours practical shooting.
- Use of lighting modifiers, reflectors and other tools.
- Adjusting, measuring and creative use of lighting.
- Shooting Tethered (if compatible).
Suitable for Photographers with some experience and DSLR camera
Digital SLR with fixed or zoom lenses 24/50 - 70/200mm.
Any other equipment, meter and triggers will be provided.
£185 Inclusive of Model Fees, Studio Hire and Course Fee.
For more information or to book click the mail link below.
Course Reference – PS- Portrait & Lighting.
|I would recommend Paul's Studio 100% to anyone
like myself, has a keen interest in Photography but
needs a helping hand to get started in Studio work. As
well as the studio having all the facilities you could
ask for, Paul is extremely helpful and takes time to
make sure that everything you need is in place.
Click here to
receive the Tuition and Courses news and get the latest courses
and availability and any reduced rates.