Glamour & Nude
Learn how to create stunning Glamour and Nude Images using a
Professional Model and creative use of studio lighting, working
with and directing models also planning and using studio
backgrounds and props.
Overall Course Content.
The Course includes discussion with the Model and Tutor about
Glamour Styles and level, styles for Art Nude and Classical
Figure examples. Including planning the shoot, props, sets and
selecting of backgrounds, lighting, including lighting options.
- Understanding art nude styles and levels.
- Includes High Key, Low Key & bodyscapes
- Planning the shoot ideas and content.
- Ideas inspiration.
- Selecting the Model.
- Discussing and agreeing the Shoot content and level with the
- Planning the studio set and lighting.
- Briefing the Model.
- Model and shoot etiquette.
- Minimum 2 hours practical shooting.
- Selecting and agreeing images as inspirational objectives.
- Use of lighting modifiers, reflectors and other tools.
- Adjusting, measuring and creative use of lighting.
- Shooting Tethered (if compatible).
- Review of the images.
Suitable for experienced Photographers who have some studio
Digital SLR with fixed or zoom lenses 24/50 – 70/200mm.
Any other equipment, meter and triggers will be provided.
£290 Inclusive of Model Fees, Studio Hire and Course Fee.
For more information or to book click the mail link below.
Booking Reference PS – Glamour & Nude.
|I have learnt a great deal and has inspired me to
become a better photographer in general thus giving me a
boost into studio photography. Paul is a great tutor who
is friendly and knowledgeable. Treats you with respect
and does not spoon feed you with information, instead
helps you to find out information and results as you
progress through the course. Highly recommended and will
be the first of many visits to his studio.
Click here to
receive the Tuition and Courses news and get the latest courses
and availability and any reduced rates.