Boudoir Photographer Primer Course
Learn how to work with Models to create Boudoir Style images
(including Lingerie and Implied Nude), this will also include
styling the set to create the Boudoir feel and working with a
Professional Model to create that Boudoir look, together with
creative use of studio lighting.
Overall Course Content.
The Course includes discussion with the Model and Tutor about
Boudoir style and selecting Lingerie and Clothes including
planning the sets.
- Understanding the Boudoir Style.
- Planning the shoot ideas and content.
- Discussing and agreeing the Shoot content and Style.
- Planning the studio set, dressing and lighting.
- Briefing the Model.
- Model and shoot etiquette.
- Minimum 2 hours practical shooting.
- Selecting and agreeing 4-5 images as inspirational
- Use of lighting modifiers, reflectors and other tools.
- Adjusting measuring and creative use of lighting.
- Shooting Tethered (if compatible).
- Review of the images.
Suitable for experienced Photographers who have some studio
Digital SLR with fixed or zoom lenses 24/50 - 70/200mm.
Any other equipment, meter and triggers will be provided.
£300 Inclusive of Model Fees, Studio Hire and Course Fee.
For more information or to book click the mail link below.
Booking Reference PS Boudoir Primer.
|Regarding the studio, I was very impressed. Good
equipment and a good layout. I think that you personally
made a big difference. You have been very helpful right
from the first enquiry. Nice lot of props to hand. I
would like to use your facilities again and wouldn't
hesitate to recommend you to my colleagues and friends.
Click here to
receive the Tuition and Courses news and get the latest courses
and availability and any reduced rates.