Art Nude Creative Course.
Learn how to create Art Nude images by effective and creative use
of studio lighting, working with and directing models, also
planning and using studio backgrounds and props.
Overall Course Content.
The Course includes discussion with the Model and Tutor about Art
Nude Styles and includes Classical Figure, modern examples.
Including planning the shoot props, sets and selecting of
backgrounds, lighting, including lighting options.
- Understanding art nude styles and levels.
- High Key.
- Low Key.
- body scapes.
- Planning shoot ideas and content.
- Ideas inspiration.
- How to select a suitable Model.
- Discussing and agreeing the Shoot content and level with the
- Planning the studio set and lighting.
- Briefing the Model.
- Model and shoot etiquette.
- Minimum 2 hours practical shooting.
- Selecting and agreeing 4-5 images as inspirational
- Use of lighting modifiers, reflectors and other tools.
- Adjusting, measuring and creative use of lighting.
- Shooting Tethered (if compatible).
- Review of images.
Suitable for experienced Photographers who have some studio
Digital SLR with fixed or zoom lenses 24/50 – 70/200mm.
Any other equipment, meter and triggers will be provided.
£290 Inclusive of Model Fees, Studio Hire and Course Fee.
For more information or to book click the mail link below.
Booking Reference – PS - Creative Nude.
|I have worked a couple of times at Paul's studio
with himself and other photographers. I have always been
really impressed by Paul’s friendly, but also helpful
manner towards other photographers and he has always
made me feel really welcome there. His studio has some
great sets there that are quick and easy to set up but
look great and I have had always been really happy with
the pictures that have been taken of me there. I would
highly recommend it to anyone, its great value for money
and Paul provides a very good service.
Click here to
receive the Tuition and Courses news and get the latest courses
and availability and any reduced rates.