Adult Glamour Confidence Course.
Plan and shoot a Men’s Magazine set, this course is intended to
give you the confidence and ability to work with models at this
level and be able to direct and communicate with the model to
produce a “Top Shelf Men’s Magazine Set” using creative and
effective composition and use of studio lighting, set, studio
backgrounds and props.
Overall Course Content.
The Course includes discussion with the Model and Tutor about
levels styles and posing content of the “set”, lingerie selection,
planning the set and lighting, including lighting options.
- Understanding the Adult levels & style levels.
- Understanding use of terms and use of names.
- Planning the shoot ideas and content.
- Ideas inspiration.
- Selecting the Model.
- Discussing and agreeing the Shoot content and level with the
- Planning the studio set and lighting.
- Briefing the Model.
- Model and Shoot Etiquette.
- Minimum 2.5 hours Practical Shooting.
- Planning and shooting 3-4 Magazine Sets.
- Effective use of lighting.
- Adjusting, measuring lighting levels.
- Shooting tethered (if compatible).
Suitable for experienced studio photographers with Glamour or
Art Nude experience.
Digital SLR with fixed or zoom lenses 24/50 – 70/200mm.
Any other equipment, meter and triggers will be provided.
£350-380 Inclusive of Model Fees, Studio Hire and Course Fee.
For more information or to book click the mail link below:
Booking Reference – PS – Adult Glamour.
Click here to
receive the Tuition and Courses news and get the latest courses
and availability and any reduced rates.